Hi Guys. Providing an eBay Alternative? www.razorbid.com.au

Hi Guys,

I in no way have the intension of spamming this group. I've just come to make a point here.

As we all know eBay is changing alot, most people are begining to get annoyed and just frustrated at eBay with their changes, fee's and attempt at forcing Paypal in Australia and soon to be worldwide.

I write to offer an alternative auction site just opened which has already begun taking alot of interest from Power Sellers.

RazorBid - Auctions for Australians.

  1. Free listings (for any amount), their is currently no charge for additional pictures etc and there is just simply a fixed 1-3% FVF at the end of the auction.

  1. Bulk Lister supporting existing CSV files from other auction bulk listers.

  2. Fast website, not overly cloged with pictures.

  1. Seller Verification Optional based on a yearly fee.

Generally this website is for Australian's but we invite any International Power Sellers who already sell on eBay for example to Australia to jump on and give it a go.

After all it's free to list.

RazorBid

proof that spam rots your brain

Reply to