hi everyone

i am chines girl . at the first time i enter the UK.D-I-Y,pls support me ! i want to practise my english with you .pls contact with me freely .MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
peihua.zhu

Has anyone heard the "I like Chinese" song by the Python crew ?? I'ts rather funny :-)

Reply to
Staffbull

Interestingly this is the same name as the poster who wants you to contact their web site ... posted earlier today

"i am a foreign trader solider ,our main proudcts are widely used in homes ,hotels museums,exhibitions,showcases,shops ect. If you have anything ,donn't hesitate to contact with me.

0086-513-86711773 "
Reply to
Osprey

hi ,nice to meet you.i want to make friends with you,and spare my happy with you. jean. Osprey =E5=86=99=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

Reply to
jean

hi,are you interest in china ? welcome to visit china.

Staffbull =E5=86=99=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

Reply to
jean

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "jean" saying something like:

Get your coat, Rick; you've pulled.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Que joke from Full Metal Jacket :-)

Reply to
Staffbull

seems like .. now wait for a picture :-)

Reply to
Osprey