hhh

Checkout this site

- they give great advice over the phone... normally free of charge.

Regards

Reply to
Fred

Annoying pop up based site

"free" is all that "advice" is worth ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Obviously an illiterate to have missed this: It is important to note that this site is managed using advanced marketing software, please click here for further information.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Truly bad web design - I struggled through it but couldn't find anything useful (and yes, I am in the market for a "character" gas fire).

Reply to
Rob Morley

Yeah, thanks :-(

Reply to
Andy Burns

Why would you look through a spammer's website?

Reply to
Grunff

Bored?

Reply to