Here's one to keep you addicted.

single key required to start and play the game - the spacebar

See how far you can get !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Hmm, a bit too frantic for me ... (on a couple of Tennent's Supers anyway). ;-)

This is much more frustrating ...

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Bought an original Gameboy with Tetris in the charity shop the other day. Am I the only person on the planet that's never played it before? Now that's what I call frustrating

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Not the only by a long long way but if you have been involved in any computer stuff or liked games you would probably have come across it at some point.

You can tell when something becomes 'cult' when it's used in TV sketches / comedy without explanation.

;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Two quid

Suddenly I'm hearing about friends of friends that play it almost as an olympic sport. The things people get up to!

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Result.

I did say it had a bit of a cult following, like Space Invaders and Defender. ;-)

I'm partial to the odd multi player shoot-em-up and have made quite a few friends all over the world whilst doing so. I've not been able to indulge for a while as I'm currently running on a Mac Mini and it's the first PC I've had for years that isn't up to it. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m