Help with door frame / jam construction

Ok I will be starting to build partition wall, but how do I allow for the door side of things. Example I have the partition wall built with uprights and battens in place. I would then fix the plasterboard. So for the sake of arguement I am using 80mm x 50mm timber and 10mm thick plasterboard (for easy calculation) The final partition would therefore be 100mm thick.

Do I now just line the interior of the door frame with 100mm and say

20mm thick piece of wood allowing for say 6mm clearance for fitting door.
Reply to
ss
*Jamb*

;-)