Help please

Hi, I have a Glow worm Sun rod G100 boiler and since I've been livin

here don't seem to be able to seperate the heating from the hot wate and on nights like tonight its pretty awful; can anyone give advice o whether there is any switch, button etc... that can seperate the tw functions? Thank

-- Valerie

Reply to
Valerie

How is the system controlled?

Do you have any kind of control from a timer / programmer unit?

Does the controller have switches that say CH (central heating) or HW (DHW) (hot water / domestic hot water)?

Really need more info' on this please. Things like how it is switched on and off, and how you change timing for the controls on the boiler system etc.

Reply to
BigWallop

If the heating still heats at the temperatures we had yesterday, I'd suggest getting it updated.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Or maybe turning off the radiators?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Well, yes. But fitting a thermostat to the pump isn't difficult.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I guess you meant "I" instead of "we" - it wasn't that hot yesterday in Ayrshire (Scotland).

I'm just jealous Dave

Mungo :-)

Reply to
mungoh

Ah - but further north had good enough weather to stop the heating working too? Perhaps it was the usual cloud cover on the west coast? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)