Help-needed to find drawer sprocket???

Hi

I'm almost to the point of madness trying to find a sprocket(wel that's the nearest description i can come up with) that fits to kitchen drawer front and clicks into the drawer mechanism it has screw in the middle of it for adjustment, there are also a couple o screws in the drawer mechanism for adjustment and to release the drawe front. I got the kitchen from Magnet but from their design i decided to d this part seperate with upshot being i need two of the parts , i hav been to Magnet but they weren't too keen to do anything but may do i i push hard enough . I was just wondering if anyone knew of somewhere i could get thes parts assuming you know what i'm talking about . I have tried Howdens etc but keep getting told that these pieces com with the drawers - well i know that but surely someone must stock the

- what happens if you break one when you are fitting the kitchen ? Doe this mean you have to buy another drawer just to get one of these parts

-- scubabob

Reply to
scubabob

Ask if you can buy replacement runners, rather than one poxy individual component ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Haven't a clue which component you mean I'm afraid (a photo would really help) but IME every kitchen unit you get is specific to the place you buy it; so your best bet is likely to hassle your original supplier.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Is it the bit in the next to bottom picture at

try their other drawer systems and also

PeterK

That's the very part i'm after Decided to keep hasseling Magnet to see who gives in 1st, but jus thought there may be a simpler way of getting these part

-- scubabob

Reply to
scubabob