Help me to chose a pressure washer.

Hi there,

We are looking to replace our Kinzo pressure washer with:

or

Nilfisk has a better flow rate and pressure.

Will be used occasionally for cleaning the patio and car, both have a patio attachment and car brush, won't really use the car brush though.

Which one would you buy?

Reply to
David

Wrong spelling of choose I know.....

Reply to
David

I actually have exactly that model of Karcher, bought last year. It works just as designed and hasn't gone wrong yet. The detergent hose is fiddly, I'd prefer one with a built in tank. It can be difficult sometimes to connect and disconnect the high pressure hose. It works fine for cleaning the car and hosing off bicycles.

Reply to
Jim

Personally neither, because they both have universal motors. However, a choice between the two & I'd go for the Nilfisk Alto.

Karcher = worlds largest mfg. Nilfisk Alto = worlds second largest mfg.

More info

The Medway Handyman

The one not made in China

Reply to
ransley

Thanks for that, the FAQ was useful.

The usage is not going to be very heavy, although I clean the car often I do not use a pressure washer every time.

The thing I like about both the pressure washers is the patio attachment after getting soaked and taking very long to clean the patio I think it will be a good change.

So it looks like we will get the Nilfisk owing to it's better flow rate and pressure.

Reply to
David

Hi there,

Just to let you know, we have purchased:

has an induction motor too.

Reply to
David