Help: Intermittent fault on Glowworm boiler

My 30SXi keeps giving an F13 fault. F13 apparently indicates bad connections to the PCB, but I've reconnected it several times and it still faults after a while. All wiring seems to be OK and the flow/return thermistors are the right resistance so I'm starting to think it's the controller PCB that's faulty.

Any other suggestions?

Where's the best place to buy a main PCB? (p/n 2000802731, I think)

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam