Help identifying type of gutter

I need a new corner fitting for my gutter and I'm trying to identify what make it is.

Here are a couple of photos of it - it's grey plastic (mine is painted black) and probably over 15 years old

gutter experts able to tell me who made it and whether it's still made?

Thanks

Reply to
jonathansbackup

AFAIK there are only three guttering suppliers - or so a bloke at Wickes told me. Wickes guttering is made by one of them, Travis Perkins sell another make, don't know about the third.

Trip to Wickes & TP should narrow it down.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Popular one is Geberit ( now Polypipe ) Terrain systems, and it's not one of their profiles, as far as I can see.

Reply to
Ron Lowe

It looks like Osma squarline

cerberus

What a tacky radio advert!

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yep, I'd go for that because it isn't Terrain.

Reply to
Bob H

Thanks for those responses - very helpful.

I took a look at Osma's website and it has lots of useful info.

Reply to
jonathansbackup