Help identify flush manufacturer

A wee plea for help I'm afraid: currently trying to identify the manufacturer of a flush valve in order to track down a replacement washer.

It's a perfectly ordinary push-button valve, blue and white plastic. The maker's logo is kind of like the Adidas one, only reversed, a triangle made up of two stripes and a smaller triangle, pointing down to the right - bad ASCII art gives:

The name is next to it, in a cursive and totally illegible script - it could read Idrog, or Ilnos, or any combination of those letters really.

Stamped into the side of the valve is 0412 - I'm guessing this might be a manufacturing date rather than enything more useful.

There's not even a maker's name on the loo or, as far as I could see, on the (concealed) cistern

Any help gratefully received - my Google mojo is not strong tonight, and the PMs I tried earlier were universal in their lack of recognition.

Cheers

John

Reply to
john.sabine