Help finding a bath

Hi All,

We are looking to source a bath a bit like this

with the tap holes at the fat end and the waste hole at the narrow end. We've got an idea we saw one some time back, but now can't find it.

Does anyone know of one??

Reply to
zikkimalambo

Which end do you sit at if you have taps at one end and overflow at the other there can't be a comfortable place.

But, anyway, to answer the question: often when you buy an acrylic bath the holes for the taps are not pre-drilled. If you chose one with flat bits at the top you could put the taps there yoruself.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Laws

Hi all,

am after getting a bath that has a bulge at one end, like this.....

with the waste outlet at the opposite end to the taps (waste at the thin end).

Anyone know of a manufacturer or supplier of such?

Reply to
zikkimalambo

You have a point!

Reply to