Help!

I'm trying to paint using a tin of Johnstone's paint.

The first question I have is.... if it says "one coat", why does it tell me how long to wait before applying the second one?

Next question, do I really have to panic if I get some on my skin?

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Mick

Mick scribbled

He can't even get a shag on GayDar

===

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.

My name is Peter and I am from Scotland andI have bad teeth and a runny nose.

I am looking for anything with a pulse to shag. I am a serious, guy.

If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the address below, enclosing a photo, some soiled underwear, and information on how you can be contacted.

Peter Hucker St. Serfs Grove CLACKMANNAN FK10 4SR Tel: 01259 723

Reply to
Jonno

Fuck off troll.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.

My name is Peter and I am from Scotland andI have bad teeth and a runny nose.

I am looking for anything with a pulse to shag. I am a serious, guy, long term unemployed but own a 15 year old car and some parrots which shit everywhere.

If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the address below, enclosing a photo, some soiled underwear, and information on how you can be contacted.

Peter Hucker St. Serfs Grove CLACKMANNAN FK10 4SR Tel: 01259 723

Reply to
Mick

Tough Guy no. 1265 scribbled

Fuck me, how did you get a job here

Scroll down and I'll be buggered what do we see...

Peter Hucker Arsebassador

Reply to
Jonno

Your obsession with stalking me shows you are a gay loser.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Come on folks, this is mild to what we used to get on newsgroups in the 90s. We just ignore it all and carry on.

As for getting paint on ones skin. Mostly the warnings seem to be getting worse. I'm surprised they do not also say may contain nuts as most everything else does just in case they get sued for not saying it. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff