Hello people... Grab yourselfs a bargain...

Hello. I'm getting ride of all these power tools as I've sold my house and got no room for them anymore. They have worked just on fitting a couple doors, at total maybe 2 hours work that was it, no big use what so ever.

They all come in black hard plastic case except the orbital sender.

This is all worth more than £230.00 and you can have it all for £130.00.

Carlos Arruda

Carlos Arruda

In message , Carlos Arruda writes

An angle grinder to fit a door?

Reply to
chris French

Sure, how about while making an opening in an existing brick wall?

David

Reply to
Lobster

I don't think that's quite the normal definition of 'fitting a door'

Reply to
chris French

Thanks David as that was exactly what happend.... LOL

Reply to
Carlos Arruda

It's no different to using a hacksaw to cut plastic pipe ;-)

Reply to
Matt