Heh!

A reply from screwy about the kitchen units I post in the *Screwfix* thread.

Dear Mr Joe Bloggs

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, all products from our Big Stuff range can only be delivered to a UK mainland address and therefore certain quantity limits are applied. I apologise for any disappointment this may cause.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to contact us.

Regards

A C Customer Services

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Don't understnd what the problem is .???..where do you stay .??

Reply to
Stuart

You don't understand? I don't understand the reply.

I was asking why kitchen cabinets where being sold in purchases of six minimium only and thats the reply I got

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Perhaps they think you live offshore.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

It's obviously to do with delivery costs. I recently ordered some windows and the delivery charge was =A345 regardless of the number of windows. It's basically the cost of putting the van and driver on the road.

They obviously don't believe customers will pay the delivery charge for a single cabinet.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Heh! WTF has delivery got to do with it?

I just wanted to know why they where selling the units in a purchase of six only. If I had intentions of buying I'd pick them up myself.

Awaiting another reply to the mystified response.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I got it.

PMSL