No. It's a normal dimensioned box.

It was delivered the wrong way up.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Everyone with a brain knows that:-)

Tell it to the women.

Reply to
ARW

Women have brains, they're just not functional at the present time. Scientists are trying to jump start them to double the population's intelligence.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Well here that would be evidence of sex discrimination and they'd take steps to address that.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Reply to
Nightjar

That's the politically correct answer and IMHO that is not always the correct answer.

Reply to
ARW

It is the one any sensible employer ought to adopt. If the right equipment is not available and an employee injures themselves lifting something, then the employer is open to a charge of negligence.

Reply to
Nightjar

Which would be stupid, as there are more men that want to be electricians and more women that want to be secretaries. Having 50% men/women in those positions would end up with you having a lot of useless workers.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Reply to
Nightjar

yes I/we know.

Yep but try telling that to those they employ that have history and statistical degrees.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Statistics might help to be a secretary?

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Only the Vitals ones....

(Bomm Bomm , quick roll on drums)

Reply to
whisky-dave

[drum falls off stand and rolls off never to be heard again]
Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

[drum falls off stand and rolls off never to be heard again]
Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Sorry, my point was that neither I nor several other beefy male colleagues in our 50's were supposed to do it.

Reply to
newshound

Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265