Heating system temperature question

Holiday reading my boiler manual, sad I know, noticed something that hadn't registered before. The boiler (Vokera Mynute) designed temperature rise is 20deg (max flow temp 85deg). The rads are spec'ed for 10deg drop. So I could adjust the flow to achieve either but not both the design rules or perhaps don't touch as its working fine. Any comments as to the best setup?

Jim A

Reply to
Jim Alexander

A properly balanced system can almost achieve the spec' but it takes a while to get the balancing act correct.

Reply to
BigWallop