Heating System Recs plz

Hi all,

this really follows on from my post acouple of weeks ago about the gravity HW and pumped CH where I was having problems with the gravity flow, and a HW cylinder that remained cool.

Upon a multiplicity of investigations, exploring why the gravity HW would not circulate with any decency, its been discovered after draining the system down that both the boiler and cylinder coils are corroded up beyond repair.

We've since decided to replace both the oil boiler with new, and also the cylnider.

Cylinder wise i'm probably going with a Albion Stainless unit of 150litres (very hard water area)

I am erring towards a Worcester Bosch boiler, condensing type, to replace the 30yo Heatrae. Preliminary calculations suggest 100-110,000 BTU's are needed.

So, recommendations on :

Boiler (i'm really after a top quality unit) Programmer- 3 channel at least. (HW, CH ground floor, CH 1st floor)

TIA!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..