heating and hot water pipe design help

Corgi will install boiler/flu/hot tank etc. but I'm planning the pipe layout.

I have a sealed system boiler downstairs near the middle of the house (2 up 2 down). Outlet pipe from boiler to go through a wall into the understairs cupboard, then a t-juntion for downstairs and upstairs rads. Hot tank will be upstairs. Do I T-off for the hot tank before the radiator T, and then run pipes upstairs next to the upstairs rad pipes, or is there a more efficient design? Thank you

Reply to
nafuk