heating a room within a room

We have a unit heated by a gas blower with a large fan in the apex approx

20ft high.

I want to break the place up into separate 'rooms' for a better control of noise/dust etc. but I reckon that the heating of the place will become a problem.

The best I can come up with is to have expelair type fans fitted into the ceiling the wrog way round to draw air in.

Any opinions/ideas?

Cheers,

Rick

Reply to
R D S

The fans will bring in noise as well. Also dust.

Probably better to heat each room individually with a fan heater or wall mounted electric unless the rooms are quite big. If condensation isn't going to be a problem then a smaller space heater might do

You have to compute the BTU for the room see

a calculation. Then you just need a heat source. They are a lot of heat sources available from cheap stores ("sheds") like B&Q or you can fit an electric towel warmer (permanently wired into the mains) for a low cost. White ones are much cheaper.

Trevor

- Bathroom advice and forums

Reply to
Logician

Is there much difference in the cost of heating a space with gas vs elctric?

I was wondering whether to get a combi and put some rads in.

Reply to
R D S