Heating

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:09:33 +0100, Matthew Ames wrote:

One assumes that you have a proper agreement relating to the rent he pays. Follow the requirements of notification and up his rent or alter the ration of the heating bill he pays.
Or "simply" evict him.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

I wish I'd thought of that, I used to have a lodger who would walk around the house in the middle of January wearing shorts and a t-shirt and then complain he was cold. He also used to leave the radiator thermostat in his room on maximum all the time regardless of the weather, simply opening more windows when he was too warm. I finally told him to leave when I came back from a weekend away to find he had rearranged all my furniture downstairs claiming "It seems more logical this way round" !
Nick

I wish I could :-) Last year when I came home from work early one day I found a fan heater in his bedroom, running full blast. Even the outside of his bedroom door handle was hot - almost as if there was a fire in there.
Can I have a whinge box for him as well?!

I think he sounds as though he needs to be in a box, preferably wooden with just enough room in it for one person. :-))
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Hello Matthew

Mine's started kicking in the evenings on with an inside thermostat set at 15c. We had frost last week.
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK