Heads up: Aldi have a special Sunday offer today: Folding table £24.99

Be quick! They're going like hot cakes. I was up with the lark and was waiting outside the door at ten to ten. The store had 15 in stock.

MM

Surely such an object would only be of use to someone who has friends and family? Given that you have neither and that you don't have the personality to acquire the first nor the biological function to acquire the latter what's the point?

Reply to
Steve Firth

In message , MM wrote

pasting table, rather than a Jubilee party table?

Reply to
Alan

In article , Alan writes

They've had to bump the price to compensate for the bath they're going to take on the non-sale of union-jackery stock in Scotland and Wales.

Reply to
fred

The union jack is for Scotland and Wales as well as England. so what's the problem.

Reply to
Gary

Alan

Who gives a damn? They're a conquered people, they can learn to do as they are told.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well that will give them someting to sing about:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

That's just not the way it is seen up here, I don't think there will ever be fervent waving of the UJ up here.

Personally I am proud to be a UK Citizen rather than a partisan minor lump of it, I'm just pointing out the factual situation.

Reply to
fred

Was it not the "Kingdom of Great Britain" until we let Paddys on board:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

It pays to think about the entire name of the UK of GB&I (as it was) carefully and lay weight on each part in turn, from a historical perspective.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

On the contrary, the last time I saw the same table at Aldi or Lidl it was way more expensive.

MM

Reply to
MM