HD foam for laptop case?

A bit like 'Child on board' then Lurch?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

It is a 19" rack server case (156 kgs of it) fitted out for a four-person office network, including a dual Xeon server, networked storage and a spare computer dedicated to running the peripherals. All the users are within 10 metres, so I use really long KVM cables to connect them to the machines. I also have USB 2 extentions running into the office, as we use memory sticks for transporting data. Although I use ultra-quiet fans where I can, taking the fans out of the office makes quite a lot of difference to the background noise levels.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Something like this?