hayfever helmet

Tim,

Quite right, of course. I used to suffer very badly, so I don't know how I managed to forget that. Curiously, the symptoms decreased markedly when I moved from London into the country. Good luck to Mike in his quest for a way of alleviating the problem.

Bert

Bert Coules

Go down to the chemist and get a pack of Benylin tablets. They work, I promise.

Andy.

Reply to
andrewpreece

No one preparation works for everyone.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

replying to mike, Patricia Shannon wrote: I used to have one of these. Worked great. I would wear it in the morning when getting ready for work, and my had little trouble with asthma the rest of the day. I'm sorry they don't make them any more. My battery pack wore out, and I couldn't get another.

Reply to
Patricia Shannon