Have you been ripped off?

Have you been ripped off by a tradesman and want them exposed o

national television? If so, Granada Television would love to hear fro you!

Please write to snipped-for-privacy@itv.com along with your name, contac details and your story and we will contact you if we'd like to pursu it - give as much detail as you possibly can and let us know if you'v got any pictures or video evidence. I look forward to hearing fro you!

Elaine Scovill Assistant Producer Granada T

-- elainescovill

Reply to
elainescovill

Yeah I'm being ripped of by a TV bloke that keeps posting me letters demanding £106 a year...I think he works for the BBC.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

But it wasn`t a detector van. It was a detector man!

Reply to
googlebot

I'm being ripped off by an Australian/American who has stolen my view of the next Ashes series.

Reply to
John Cartmell

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember elainescovill saying something like:

The very last thing I'd want is to see some of the butt-cleavers get even more exposure.

Thanks all the same.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon