Have we a FAQ on Suprima 80 boilers?.

As the p*o*x*y one we have has started the usual trick of locking out, which can be got rid of by removing the mains power and then switching on again....
Anyone any info idea's please!.
TIA....
--
Tony Sayer

Actually a better idea might be does anybody know what the value of the control pot the one on the front panel is or should be as well as the thermistor when cold and when hot!. The one I have seems to be about 500 K/ohm when at room temp, and around 80 K/Ohm when about 70 centigrade. Is this about correct?.
--
Tony Sayer