Have a Very Merry Christmas

Seasons Greetings to Everyone.
Hope you all have a good Christmas and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

BigWallop wrote:

I will second that!
Have a good one.
--
Cheers,

John.

: Seasons Greetings to Everyone. : : Hope you all have a good Christmas and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year. :
Thanks and Season's Greetings to you too.
Cracker jokes: Which bird always succeeds? A budgie with no teeth.
What do monsters have for breakfast? Dreaded wheat.

Next year DIY xmas crackers might be in order
Happy seasons greetings
--
geoff

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 17:16:22 GMT, "BigWallop"

Yep, I was going to say that but you beat me to it!
Also, 'rah for killfiles.
Remember, drinking isn't big or clever, but it does seem like a bloody good idea at the time :)
All the best Ben, and everyone else here. -- cheers,
witchy/binarydinosaurs

Yeah merry chrimbly to one and all! thanks for all the support this year!

Same to you Wallop, and everyone else out there ;)))
-- Jet
Anyone want to swap something for 15 pairs of M&S skiddies? (Boxed n unused)
(Except Crown wallpaper, who discontinued the paper SWMNO chose for our bedroom, which I was up papering until 01:30 am recently (and watching that doc on the Sex Pistols) when I ran out of paper and was then told Crown had discontinued it, and noone on the planet had it in stock, arf arf arf :(((
And except Philips, Probably manufacturers of the most unreliable widescreen tv tubes in the world... probably.
And the git who parked across the road at 4:30am this Christmas day morning with "gangsta-rap" (Motherf*ckin this, motherf*ckin that, gonna blow you f*cking .... well, you get the picture) roaring out of his car stereo).
And my kitchen rad which has started to leak...
(Reaches for the Stella ;)))

May all your jobs be little ones :-)