hastead ace high intermitent

Hi, A friend has a Halstead Ace High which trips out intermittently. Strange thing is though that if you de pressurise the boiler and then repressurise it starts working again. I have checked through the circuit diagram and there is no mention of a pressure switch? There is a flow switch but the pump needs to energise in order to work it. Pump wont run if circuit board isn't calling for heat. The fault finding is saying to change the circuit board, checked cet ltd but cannot find the halstead ace board listed? Raden if you are watching, do you do one? What really confuses me though is if there is no pressure switch then how can messing with the pressure fool the boiler into kick starting. Any pointers please.

Regards Legin

Reply to
legin

I've looked through the manual and although this model has no low pressure switch it does have a unit marked primary flow switch.

It is very possible that this unit is faulty and/or the pump is playing up.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

In message , legin writes

Hi,

Have you tried talking to Halstead Boilers? Talk to them for a diagnosis of what's wrong, then ask Raden for the (less expensive) parts :-)

I'm sure you know this already but....

Technical - 01926 834834

Hth

Reply to