Has anyone got one of these HVLP sprayers?

I've been looking for reviews for a HVLP sprayer around =A3100 without much success. First I'd want to paint the garden fence. Then the garden furniture. Then the desk I just bought from Ikea with a nice clear varnish. Then my brothers will want to 'borrow' it.

Does anyone have experience using any of the following :-

Earlex HV4000; Wagner W650; Apollo AP400;

Each one seems to have something the others don't, Single turbo vs twin; 1000W vs 350W.... I suppose spare parts availability would be usefull to.

Any thoughts/suggestions appreciated. Ian.

Reply to
ianc

I've got an Apollo Spraymaster which was around 200 quid.

I've only used it for car spraying (cellulose) and it works well once you've ignored the instructions and thin the paint sufficiently.

But I'd caution about using a spray where a brush could do, as they make so much mess.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)