Has anyone got a spare letter T please?

I don't have missing keys, teh letters just swap tehir order.

Reply to
charles

Is that a Logitech keyboard for logitech people or can anyone use it?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Yes, that was a good one. He didn't know what they were but he couldn't, or wouldn't eat them.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

I thought this was going to be a Two Ronnies tribute...

-- Halmyre

Reply to
Halmyre

Have you been trying to clean it using T Cut?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

and now it's T'd off?

Reply to
Jules Richardson

I suppose that you just had to Runn with it

Reply to
geoff

Or use the 'w' upside down. :-)

Reply to
polygonum

Can't remember where I acquired it. Semi compact wireless MK300. I was amazed that it could be dismantled far enough to effectively clean it.

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible

;-) credit where it is due, good ebay seller (ntr_trading_co) sent me a "m" in the post and a free gift!

(takes me back to days I had a contract with Vodafone in the name of Mr. Numm, a mate would be prone to ask if I had got the feeling back in my phone yet!)

Reply to
John Rumm

Which reminds me of a more amazing story. We lost one of our Panasonic wireless phones. Looked everywhere for it, eventually put it down to one of those mysteries. A couple of months later I was looking out of an upstairs window at our lodger cleaning his car (something he did frequently). As he sprayed the roof I noticed that there was something stuck under the spoiler. I went down for a closer look, and sure enough it was the missing phone. Someone had been using it outside, and put it on the roof of his vehicle for some reason. When he'd driven around the phone had obviously jammed itself quite solidly under the ledge. Being a shortie he hadn't noticed it even while washing the car.

Of course it didn't work, the battery being flat, and having been out in the weather for a couple of months. I took the phone apart and washed everything, charged the battery, and put it back together. We are still using it. Buy Panasonic!

Reply to
Gib Bogle

If you can give the make and model of your laptop/computer, it'll be easier to help.

-John

Reply to
johnm01