Has anyone else had problems with B&Q shower trays?

:moan. I bought one of their 900 quadrant stone/resin trays but when I got it home and checked it I found it was warped. Just came to lay the replacement: one side is dimpled and has had the outer wall trimmed too short - currently dithering over whether to go through the pain of lugging it back or whether to tolerate it. :emoan.

Reply to
Dave

Have a look on ebay - you can get some quite reasonable ones on there. Nothing suprises me where B&Q are concerned.

CM.

Reply to
Charles Middleton

I bought one about a year ago and it was absolutely fine. No warping or other faults at all. I did carefully inspect it before lugging it onto the trolley, though. Also, it wasn't a quadrant type, but a large square type.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle