Hard concrete/SDS U/s

(wasn't me, it was Nat Phil).

(that wasn't me either)

It would !!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I know - you can tell by the level of indentation

see above

Wasn't as much as I had expected ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

All I've noticed is a hammer drill won't touch hard concrete, whereas an SDS whizzes through. Same with engineering bricks.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Could well be a case that the size of the individual impact is the most important factor.... i.e. if 0.1J does no damage at all, then lots of them in quick succession will do multiple lots of no damage. Whereas 2J might make an impression!

Reply to
John Rumm