Happy New Year....

...and why is it that artificial Xmas trees, fairy lights, tree lights & decorations never go back into the piggin boxes they came out of 10 days ago?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Perhaps they take exception to being put away before the traditional Twelfth Night?

A very happy new year to all.

Reply to
Bert Coules

In message , Bert Coules writes

Having finally persuaded the shopper to buy LED chains rather than those nice warm glow filaments, I am confident that an application of sufficient brute force will succeed:-)

Likewise.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Thanks, +1

Reply to
Bod

On 01 Jan 2014, The Medway Handyman grunted in news:SrTwu.20662$ snipped-for-privacy@fx19.am:

For the same reason that when you get them out again next year, the lights won't be working...

Reply to
Lobster

They ate too much over Christmas.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

I'm glad that's an experience of the past, thanks to LED lights and parallel strings.

NT

Reply to
meow2222