Hansgrohe mixer tap

I've just bought a new basin mixer tap, and I'm a bit confused by the tap hoses. There are two 10mm 'pipes' at the end, no thread or nut. How do I connect these to my 15mm copper pipes? I'm very new to this plumbing lark, any help appreciated.

Andy

Reply to
Andy MCR

Witha reducer and a blow torch ?

Reply to
Séan Connolly

two of these

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&q=d14972&pn=1&pd=1&pi=1&cn=1&cd=1&x=9&y=3

Mark

Thank you, I'll give them a go.

Reply to
Andy MCR

plumbers merchants or B&Q also stock them, the screwfix link was just to show you what they looked like.

-
Reply to
Mark

Or buy a pair of 10mm flexible tails ...to replace the copper

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Sorry, I didn't explain this too well at first, I had a look at the recommendations and I don't think its the right thing. From my mixer tap I have two stainless tails that end in a stainless steel part, about

3cm long and 10mm in diameter. There is a slight lip 1/3 along it, but no thread etc. Looks like it should 'plug' into something. I'll try and photograph them, as my explaination is not too great!

Anyone with experience of these, help appreciated.

Thanks.

Andy

Stuart wrote:

Reply to