handles

Does anyone know wht those little handles that have a circular bit of (usually) brass that normally lies flat but can be lifted up to allow you to pull, are called?
from the side they look something like this:-
\ closed \ open |-----| | \|
from the top ___ --- // \\ || || \\___// |___|
thanks
Nick

I've heard of them being simply called squash court handles. However, they might be more complicated than what you had in mind as they operate a latch, rather just being something to pull.
Christian.
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:37:06 +0000, Nick Brooks

As in the type used on a drawer?
They are called ring pulls - not to be confused with the kind that go on beer cans.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy Hall wrote:

thanks I found some at screwfix now I know what they're called Nick
Andy Hall wrote:

Mmmm... Beer cans are nice, aren't they?
--
Grunff

Andy Hall wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

Bail Pull?
Terry D.
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:37:06 +0000, Nick Brooks

Like these you mean ??
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?ts 429&id141
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?ts 429&id291
Stuart
--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "