Hand held vacuum

I can manage to hold water in my hands, but a vacuum? That would be most impressive.

Reply to
Huge

...snip...

Can't argue with that. It didn't bother me as I just wound it up and draped it over the vacuum handle when stored but if space is an issue...

Paul DS.

Reply to
Paul D Smith

Google carpet sweepers, which how I came to get a Gtech for those occasions when I want to clean up but it's not worth getting the Electrolux out. Mine is battery powered, very light. Got it from

collected it from the store and carried it home, on foot. Sure I didn't pay anywhere near £40 for it.

Reply to
Peter Johnson

Going by power tools, I'd be surprised if you could make a decently powerful battery powered one for 40 quid.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)