Hammer c3 31 for sale

Hello. I'm selling my father's Hammer c3 31 combination universal woodworking machine, hardly used good as new. It's an awesome bit of kit - search for 'hammer c3 31' on youtube for a demonstration of its capabilities.

Spindle moulding, circular saw, planing - it does it all, and comes with many acessories to make your woodwork projects easier.

for your time and attention

Reply to
Simon

Policy

"eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may among other remedies) remove the listing, issue a warning, temporarily suspend or indefinitely suspend the offender's eBay account.

"We have no tolerance for UseNet abuse and will take action as appropriate. Please note that we can only take action in cases where it is clear that an eBay member has posted to the Usenet

Reply to
Adrian C

Seems a little harsh in the circumstances...

The key phrase there would appear to be "that is inappropriate"...

Given the nature of the item in the ebay listing, that does not appear to be the case in this circumstance.

Also take note of the uk.d-i-y faq:

"Private individuals wishing to sell (or give away!) relevant items can use this group to advertise them, within reason, so long as they post a follow-up when what is for sale is no longer available."

Reply to
John Rumm

It is a very difficult call.

In the past I have been a bit trigger happy in labelling for-sale items here as spam until someone pointed out the paragraph you posted with the emphasis that it should be non-commercial.

IMV it would be reasonable for an active contributor here or from another related group to advertise a surplus item here but it seems that the o/p hasn't posted here before, in fact this would appear to be his first post to usenet.

The entry is in well polished ebay speak implying this is not a one time seller, so why no posts to usenet except to advertise?

It smells a bit like spam but is it?

Reply to
fred

A quick peek at her selling history reveal mostly dresses and domestic items. The fact that she took the trouble to seek out the group should act in her favour rather than against her, no ?

Reply to
fred

I was trigger happy. I'm a muppet. Apologies to the OP.

Reply to
Adrian C

Thanks for your time and attention

Hi can you give me the price &I your location thanks Joe

Reply to
Joe

You'd better bid on a time machine first, if you want to bid on the woodworking machine ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Hmm. 3 years and 9 months late you're asking about the price for an auctioned item. You've not really got the hang of Usenet or eBay, have you?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Reply to