Hammer and Stilsons

Page 2 of 2

I waas wondering about you then I saw the winkie.

So far.

We do very nicely thank you, the M1 and A1 offer alternatives which the Lankies don't have.
The nasty Manchester network is no compensation ...
Mary

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:56:15 -0000, "Mary Fisher"

Hmm, I remember when I was real small that my Mum used to refer to a certain part of my anatomy as my winkie.....I do hope from what has just been said that it wasn't the northern meaning.....but then again I should mind my own business more often :)
PoP

I meant the ";-)"

Yes, go and play with yourself ...
Mary