Hammer and Stilsons

Splitting hairs now - it's all north of Watford anyway. :-)

As you go North, that starts at Birmingham in general ;-)

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Hmm, I remember when I was real small that my Mum used to refer to a certain part of my anatomy as my winkie.....I do hope from what has just been said that it wasn't the northern meaning.....but then again I should mind my own business more often :)

PoP

Reply to
PoP

I meant the ";-)"