Halogen tube for 3 tube 1200W floor standing heater?

My 3 tube halogen heater has taken a knock and one of the heating tubes has broken. Have taken the heater apart and extracted the broken tube but there are no markings on it.

It's about 216mm long and 10mm in diameter

Anyone got any ideas what type of tube I would need to replace the broken one please?

The heater is a Halocron HG-5

Thanks

Reply to
jamma-plusser

Start saving the planet - use 2 out of the 3!

Reply to
John

In article , jamma-plusser writes

Those heaters sell for about 8 quid locally, so that's three spare tubes at 2.66 of your earth pounds each, and the rest goes to landfill.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I've seen 400w IR halogen heating tubes offered, but cant think where. Does google not get you anywhere?

NT

Reply to
meow2222