Half Price Adult Products..Great DIY Items!!

Cheapest Rabbit Vibrator in the UK plus Over 1500 other discounted sex toys. Plus Hundreds of cheap XXX adult dvds and videos.

nixxy

When you own a Random Orbital Sander, what's the point of buying anything else?

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

you must be the "organ" grinder then - ouch ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Pah. SDS, Hilti...

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

"nixxy" wrote | Cheapest Rabbit Vibrator in the UK

I'd heard of EU regulations requiring farmers to provide toys for pigs to play with. Have they been widened in scope to domestic pets?

Or is it an accessory for a now-defunct cordless telephone?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

none of them are any good compared to a petrol driven concrete vibrator.

Reply to
Mike Taylor

Why buy when you can D.I.Y.

Reply to
Philip Davies

I think a web search in 'gerbils' may get you the correct answer.. :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote | Owain wrote: | > "nixxy" wrote | > | Cheapest Rabbit Vibrator in the UK | > I'd heard of EU regulations requiring farmers to provide toys | > for pigs to play with. Have they been widened in scope to domestic | > pets? | > Or is it an accessory for a now-defunct cordless telephone? | I think a web search in 'gerbils' may get you the correct answer.. :-)

Honestly, gerbils today. When I was a lad they were happy with a little wheel and a toilet roll core.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

"geoff" wrote | >| > | Cheapest Rabbit Vibrator in the UK | >| > I'd heard of EU regulations requiring farmers to provide toys | >| > for pigs to play with. Have they been widened in scope to | >| > domestic pets? | >| > Or is it an accessory for a now-defunct cordless telephone? | >| I think a web search in 'gerbils' may get you the correct answer.. :-) | >Honestly, gerbils today. When I was a lad they were happy with a little | >wheel and a toilet roll core. | I think that the toilet roll core is still an integral part of the | picture

Ah, it's reassuring that some things never change.

| (together with a cigarette lighter)

I hope we're not exposing gerbils to the risks of passive smoking.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

You guys have just woken up a feeling of nostalgia......

Where I were a lad (sic) we were from a mighty poor background so had to make do with toys and things. I used to spend hours making things that I always called tanks (bit of an odd name for the hardware but there you go). These were a cotton reel bobbin thru which an elastic band was passed, secured at one end with a drawing pin, and the other end with a matchstick which you wound the elastic band up with.

Release the bobbin on the floor and it would scoot along under power of the elastic band.

I used to spend hours notching "wheels" on the bobbin ends.

In them days we had a coal fire in the council house as the only form of heating, and Jack Frost used to pay a visit to our windows every night during the winter months.

Ah, if it weren't for nostalgia.....! ;)

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Or have an unbalanced washing m/c :-) Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Nothing as long as it has a speed control.

Oh, and remember to take off the sandpaper first.........

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Variable eccentricity even better...

Sister-in-Law was intrigued by the lambswool polishing mop. I've not left her alone in the room with it since.

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

Reminds me of a Darwin award I read...

A man was found electrocuted alongside his sofa - he`d been using a sander positioned inside to excite himself. The resultant "liquid" managed to reach the electrics...

I bet he made more jerky movements than normal that time around :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Ours had a 1/4" disc of hard candle wax (a section cut from a candle) bored through with a hot skewer, and threaded between the cotton reel and the driving match. The other end of the elastic band was simply held by a short piece of match through the loop of the elastic band. Friction stops that end from rotating when you have a slippy wax bearing at the drive end.

I remember them well, though ISTR they didn't so much scoot as trundle at a sedate pace, a function of the bearing I imagine.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Addison

Yes I rememeber making the ones with a section of candle too, great fun they were.

Reply to
usenet

Sounds similar to my memory. Now I just crank up the UF heating and tell myself 'You bloody DESERVE this'

:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah yes, now I recall!

So I didn't invent these then? I had this vision that maybe I had discovered something worthy!

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Nope, I remember reading it in a book and then using it. I also notched the rims of the reel for extra grip....!

Reply to
Bob Eager