Hairclippers?

Ah OK. Sounds like something different. The adjustment on mine just seems to affect the travel of the top blade so that it doesn't hit the edges of the casing.

Reply to
Jon Telfer

Blades £12 Sharpening £6 Clippers from £8 to Pro level.

Cheers :))

Reply to
EricP

Reply to
Andy Hall

No, that was Margate...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Ah yes. Still little motors though ;-)

Reply to
Andy Hall

I always thought hair clippers used a vibrator rather than a rotary motor, but I've never taken one apart yet.

Owain

Reply to
Owain