Hair clipper

I use scissors.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You must have great skills if it produces a good crop. But difficult to do to yourself?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not paticularly. I wet my hair, stand in front of a mirror, pull a chunk of hair at right angles to my scalp and cut it to a certain length (usually about 1" so that I don't have to do it frequently). Then I pull up another chunk and cut it to the same length and so on, all the way round.

Then I wash my hair and comb it.

Nobody's ever said that it frightened them, in fact I get quite a lot of compliments.

Of course, I don't have to look at it :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher