Hahahaha hahaha hahaha

wireless doorbells they sure has hell get the neighbours knocking. :-)

same doorbells fitted on two immediate neighbours either side of me knocked me door and asked have you had any kids ringing the bell. pmsl Twas me setting the switch control on the bell push to coincide with my own bell,on pushing the bell push each time to get it locked on the same frequency as my own I accidently was triggering their bells. lol

Reply to
George

All RF links are crap compared to wires.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Next time they will press not knock:)

I once annoyed a non paying customer (until he paid) by setting my remote bell push to his frequency and waking him up at all hours as I drove past his house. When he swapped his code using the dip switches I opened his bell push and copied the the new code and carried on to wake him up. I always phoned him immediately afterwards and asked "Are you going to pay me?"

A simple 555 chip and a little electronics can wake everyone on a street with a wireless bell.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Nah! they'll just ring their bell. ;-)

Evil man. ;-)

The best one I heard was a guy I knew who was sh*t off with the electronics. He conncocted a 2watt TV/Video signal generator and would sit in his car with a couple of other blokes,they had ballaclavas on, he would drive around various areas tune into BBC or ITV channels and switch on the apperatus and camera and just prank about. lol

Reply to
George

did they get accidentally shot by the police?

it would serve them right if they did

perhaps

whooops wheres the delete key?

next to the brandy?

Reply to
George (dicegeorge)

This is great fun...not,I changed my setting to alleviate setting my neighbours off either side of me,now my neighbour across the road is setting mine off.

Grrrrr" its gone in the sodden bin.

Reply to
George

Ah the joys of suburbia, that and the gentle drifting of smoke and smell of incinerating meat when ever the weather is even half decent.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Eh! I got most of that...but..."smell of incinerating meat" do tell. :-P

Reply to
George

Not 'My pink half of the drainpipe'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hah! thanks for that TNP. Funnily enough no one around here has a BBQ maybe its because we don't have a garden. ;-)

Reply to
George

I think Mr L is alluding to BBQ's in a disparaging manner. Obviously never been to one of ours. The BBQ is a culinary delight when properly done...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Last time we had the smell of incerating meat was in 2001 and it was coming from 20+ miles away...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

keeps me safe from ... yoooooo

Reply to
geoff

I was working in an area outside of 3 X 17 floor tower blocks when I noticed smoke wafting from one of the balcony's higher up from a block opposite. Yup...some numpty having a BBQ on a balcony which measures all of 1m x 2m.

Don.

Reply to
cerberus

In message , George writes

The keyfob on a V plate Vectra I had set off next door's doorbell every time I locked the car.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

a melody! Burp!

My pink half of the drainpipe Separates next door from me My pink half of the drainpipe Oh, Mama! Belongs to me

George (dicegeorge)

Shouldn't that be sh*t HOT?

Cheers

John