Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop

anybody expereince of these steam cleaners (for sealed cork floor thats grotty) ? Good make?

"

"Haan's FS20 steam cleaning floor sanitizer enables you to easily clean and sanitize any sealed hard surface floor without using chemicals--providing an ecologically green and naturally healthy way to keep your home clean. The FS20 emits 212-degree F steam to kill 99 percent of germs, bacteria and dust mites and leave your floors instantly dry. Weighing less than 4 pounds with a full tank of water, the FS20 features 15 powerful, evenly-spaced steam jets for maximum cleaning potential and provides up to 20 minutes of steam cleaning time.

The FS20 is quick to start up and is ready to use in less than 3 minutes. Engineered to reduce friction and dry floors instantly, the patented super-absorbent, multilayer Ultra-Microfiber cleaning pads lock in dirt and leave floors dry to the touch--and they're machine washable and reusable. The ultra-microfiber material used by Haan is

5-10 times thinner than common microfiber, providing for a significantly higher thread count in the same surface area. The thinner and higher the thread count, the greater the absorption--and the less time you'll spend cleaning.

cheers

Reply to
Mike.. . . .

We have one that looks pretty much like that except it's blue and grey. Can't remember the make off the top of my head, but they're probably all just badge jobs anyway. We use it pretty much every day in our burger joint on both the vinyl tiles at the customer side of the counter, and the sealed 'hospital' type flooring on the prep and cooking side of the counter.

I have to say that it does a superb job on those, and would have no reason to suspect that it would be any less effective on sealed cork.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Mike.. . . . spoke:

Asda are also currently flogging them for £25

It works fine on our laminate flooring and tile flooring, cannot comment on cork.

Reply to
R C Nesbit