H&S gone mad

My dad took me and brought a beer crate for me to stand on.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Same here - if there's nothing good on the telly, I will get up to doing other stuff. It's grand when there's sport on to the exclusion of all else - I get stuff done. Sport and mind-deadening s**te like All-Star Family Bollocks - the very definition of Hell is being in somebody else's house doing a job and you can't get away and that s**te is on the telly in the same room.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

You're Me, You Are.

Reply to
Huge

So it was anal sex that you promised him?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I was taken to a football match around the same time, maybe around '62. Ipswich against whoever it was, I took a beer crate to stand on which got caught in the turnstile and broke ... So I still haven't SEEN a football match live

Reply to
geoff

Do we need to get ready for endless plays of "football's coming home" on the radio then?

Reply to
geoff

They get edgy about such things

Reply to
geoff

Hmmmm, you're sounding like the ozzie plonker. That would never do.

Reply to
brass monkey

Adam? Civilised? ;)

Reply to
brass monkey

Only until England get knocked out.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

That was 22m males. It meant those males who didn't watch the football (a) impressed all the women and (b) had a lot of women to choose from.

And eight years later, who cares which bunch of retards knocked more balls past a bloke than another bunch of retards?

Reply to
Steve Firth

goalposts in

No Rugby, civilised.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I thought it was the cost of a ticket.

Reply to
whisky-dave

It was a fooball match where I started seeing the gf.

I had a bit of a party for an England match and invited a few friends around. One of my mates brought his girlfriend, they had an argument, he stormed off and she spent the night at mine.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Why not? I go to the theatre to watch Shakespear, ballets etc. Just because I also enjoy watching soccer and rugby does not make me uncivilised.

I also like watching womens beach volleyball.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Yes and it 'aint the volleyball you're watching :D I'll bet Dennis is a ladies man on the quiet.

Reply to
brass monkey

In message , brass monkey writes

T'would be much more amusing if he were a ladyman, though

Reply to
geoff

OK that's one point in favour of football. Now, may I point you to the 30ft container of points against football?

Reply to
Steve Firth

I know about that container. That's why I do not take the gf's 8 year old lad to football matches.

Odd that I can take him to a rugby match without any problems.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

So, you didn't have to stay on duty, but knew they were in the bar and knew that the lights were on for another two hours. Where were you, or should I ask? :-)

Reply to
Windmill