Gypsum casting plaster anyone?

My supplier of pure gypsum casting plaster is Keyline Builders merchant forty miles away in Norwich. They are stopping supplying it cos they don't have enough demand so I need a new supplier

Emailed the manufacturers. No reply

Searched Google. Can't find a source in this country

Help! Does anyone else but me use 25kg bags of pure gypsum? Where can they be found? I need a supplier with a reasonable turnover cos it goes off

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc |____|

01359 230642

Reply to