Guy Martin and the Vulcan (slightly OT)

Anyone enjoy that?

They interviewed some splendid characters, IMHO. I loved the "accelerated training".

Havn't heard any follow-up on the "barrel roll" in the final flight. I do hope the regulators will decide "insufficient evidence".

As one of the newspapers said this morning, Guy is a fine successor to the wonderful Fred Dibnah.

Reply to
newshound

Yeah, watched it ... I suspected that their 'last' flight was the tour weekend, rather than the actual last flight.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yup, well worth watching. Being shown again this Friday (4th December) at 19:30 on Freeview channel 4seven. So watch it again. I shall!

Reply to
Dennis Davis

And at midnight on Wednesday 2nd. Same channel.