Guttering: how to test for correct fall

So it's a perfect system then. I love when people do a good job of this type of thing. I have seen to many try and fail to collect rain water properly, and it's great to hear of someone that has done some simple research into it. :-)

Is it your own design or hubby's?

Reply to
BigWallop

Sounds good to me. The 14 mm is as close to 1/2'' as you can get, so 1/2'' over that length is enough for a good guttering system.

Reply to
BigWallop

What's hubby?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

It's what BigWallop calls what you call Spouse.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Oh.

Why?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Because he didn't grow up in your household and so has a different ecolect.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Oh, you mean he doesn't speak Tyke!