Guttering for 15 year old conservatory

I'm trying to tidy up a 15 year old conservatory by fixing the polycarbonate roof panels and endcaps and fixing or replacing the guttering. I have some pictures on a website to show the problem

was originally put up by Anglia, who I believe have since changed the way it is manufactured. The guttering has a bracket that fixes to the top of the gutter and then is pressed on a ridge in the conservatory wall (see website), I can't source these anywhere. The Guttering looks like it has been replaced at some point using some Marley parts that are glued to the conservatory. Does any one know whether I'm wasting my time trying to source original parts or if there is an alternative system that can be used. Also the endcaps are missing which allow some of the panels to slip and I can't source these either. Many thanks in advance for any help. Mick Warnes

Reply to
mickwarnes

[...]

Replace the ruddy lot. Its less hassle.

Reply to