Guttering advice please

Existing guttering is called Aquaflow, I need to make some modifications before it rains again :-)

Are guttering accessories more or less interchangeable or will I be better seeking out an Aquaflow stockiest?

B&Q would be most convenient, I know I'll get ripped off but I don't need much.

Any advice greatly received, I'm a complete novice at this.

Reply to
Graham.

Not heard of that make before.

More or less yes - the less being Terrain which won't piggin fit anything else.

B&Q stock Marley, Wickes stock Hunter.

Flo Plast fits most.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thanks Dave here is the stuff I've got

Graham.

Should fit OK, sometimes a little nick has to be filed/cut out to get the clip to fit.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

FTFY.

If you take a pice with you the stockist will be able to check but there will be even small differences that will make the job unpleasant.

How rich are you?

If poor, take the pieces off one run and use them on the rest to make repairs and buy new for the stretch you cannibalised from.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer